Redefined on Internet are more than 966 million websites. However, most of these websites do not even have more than 1 thousand visitors in a month.
Almost 9 out of 10 blogs become very early fail. The struggle between running all these blogs happens to be a alive person. That person is someone you like.
The most enhanced questions on this are
Why didn't you do that person's blog succeed?
What are the deciding that successful bloggers separate from failures?
The answer is obvious:
Don't see 15days as a game and get quick rich scheme.
These are not gambling. It is a serious work that needs to be hard-working, dedication and manufacturers.
So the three things are described below. If you do not curry anything right, you will have to face failure.
Content-Content [Hide]Three things to fail in 15days1. You Focus very much on Content soon.2. The promoting Strategy of your Content is not correct.3. Nothing different from other in your blogThree things to fail in 15days
1. You Focus very much on Content soon.
Apne content par bohot zyada focus kar rahe hain
Let me honestly tell you a truth, when you are next in industry, and when your audience is not just something special, it's not a good idea to make a lot of content.
This will not take you anywhere.
Bloggers Create and publish content that is not a read-up.
You should do this only if you have the same content as the high quality. If that is the case, then start to promote your content first and forth.
2. The promoting Strategy of your Content is not correct.
I once had a grata who was trying to get his blog audience to grow. He had a bunch of articles, but also were not visitors.
When I asked him that he is promoting his content, he said, yes that he is doing. I asked her to tell me my promotional strategies.
So when he answered me I didn't be surprised.
He said:
"After posting an article, I share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and some other social media platforms."
I was not satisfied with this answer, so I asked him to tell something else.
"I also share that article on social media after the first day, multiple times. So if someone has not seen it in the first time, they also take a look. "
Just so that said.
But here's a big problem.:
It's going to be a tactic to keep you moving.
When you begin, you have an audience in the middle of none. So who do you share your posts with? How do you build your audience?
You cannot make a business build-up by publishing only the content and sharing it on social media.
You smartly to promote your posts.
So how would you do that?
Every single niche of the Blogosphere/ In industry, some people decide what will happen. There are some people whose opinions are always right and more confident than others.
They are people who have a long term in the niche, and they have redefined too much audience. You have to connect with such people.
Once they get to know you and let go of what you do, they help you move on.
How to increase Backlinks from Comment to your Website rankWhat is domain Authority and how to raise the domain Authority of your website3. Nothing different from other in your blog
Aapke blog me kuch alag nahi hain
I'm sorry I'm saying so, but I will say this:
Unless you have something different and unique to offer, any influencer will not promote your blog.
Before you read and share your content, your blog must be eligible for the first authority.
The bad thing is that most of the blogs on the internet are not exclusive to offer.
Now, if you have any "my blog" too, why would anyone want to share it in the world?
You think yourself to a blog where you've been in a bad time, you're making a blog
You will now ask
How do I badum a different way between 164 million blogs on the internet?
This is not a rocket science. The secret of being unique in this indusrty is to be SUPER clients'specific about what you write the blog.
Keep Clients'specific!
It may seem strange to hear, but you have to remember:
The goal on here is to maintain yourself. If you are in the world of internet marketing, don't try to be hindimenlearn orhindimenlearn.
Instead, try to become something yourself.This way your niche will not hesitate to share your content influencers and you will be able to build a wonderful audience base for yourself.
The best ways to get quality readers on your blog is to influence the other bloggers that they send your audience for you.Now I want you to do something for me now:
One comment below and the three blogs are tell your niche to which you want to get links. What do you think Influencer can help bring traffic to your blog? Whatever you think, tell me in the comments.
Liked the Post? Don't neglect to share it!
Post a Comment